Journey into a cuba that few ever experience
Everyone goes to Hawaii. With huge lines, expensive flights and overcrowded beaches Hawaii may not be the place for you. You want adventure and a unique experience. Food, culture, music, beautiful vistas, and astounding moments.
Cuba is the place to go for a truly unique experience. When it comes to Cuba, the allure is undeniable. Cuba is a place like no other and its beauty can be seen in every corner of this island nation. There are many reasons why you should visit Cuba – but we want to tell you about one in particular: Blue Dynasty’s Azure & Cobalt noir travel clubs.
Cuba is an island set apart from the world. There you will find Cuba’s rich, predominantly African-inspired culture. You will explore Cuba’s diverse and awe inspiring landscapes with the help of Blue Dynasty’s expert guides. You’ll soak up Cuba’s history by visiting Viñales, the beautiful Cuban countryside that very few ever experience.
Be captivated by Cuba’s natural beauty that includes crystal clear waters , a variety of wildlife and Cuba’s iconic landscapes. The Blue Dynasty Cuba Luxury Travel Package is an experience to remember for the rest of your life.
This exclusive trip for only 30 guests will give you an experience of a lifetime.
With access to everything from private villas to exclusive tours where you will interact with the residents of Cuba and immerse yourself in a unique culture with so much to offer.
DISCOVER A LAND APART
Travel doesn’t have to be expensive. With Blue Dynasty’s payment plan we offer Cuba travel for affordable monthly payments that start with a 100% refundable application fee. Experience Cuba through the eyes of its people. Experience Cuba through Blue Dynasty’s immersive travel clubs. Trip includes:
- Required orientation the night before departure
- Local air-conditioned tour ground transportation with Cuban Guide and Tour Manager
- Accommodations in a Luxury Villa for 6-nights
- Daily breakfast at the villa
- Daily lunch during tours at Paladares
- Experienced African Heritage Tour Guide USA License for travel to Cuba*
- Cuba required travel insurance with medical coverage
- Cuban Visa/Tourist Card
- Compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
2 Travel Clubs 15 spot’s each
MATCHED With a group of like minded individuals
Blue Dynasty’s application process ensures that you are you matched with like minded travelers. We match using a host of qualifiers and hold several meet and greets before hand. This way you’ll feel like you are vacationing with a group of good friends.
AZURE TRAVEL CLUB
A black travel club for Millennial voyagers seeking independent exploration within a group. Experience the unique Afro-Cuban history and culture in a carefully selected group of like-minded travelers.
- The best relationships are built on adventures.
- Find the freedom to go with the group or branch off on your own path (You pick).
- Make lasting memories that you are never going to forget.
- TOUR CODE: AZUM23
COBALT TRAVEL CLUB
A black travel club for mature voyagers seeking escorted exploration with a group. The cobalt club involves great conversation group meals and an engaging time with Cuba’s diverse culture.
- Everything is better when you have someone to share it with.
- Discover an amazing time experiencing Afro-Cuban culture.
- Make lasting memories discovering all that Cuba has to offer
- Enjoy the completely unique experience that is Cuba, from the food to the fun.
Will hold a meet and greet sessions prior to travel. There will be time to discuss the itinerary and ask questions.
- An Orientation Session will be included where we will discuss travel tips
- TOUR CODE: COBM23
DISCOVER ALL CUBA HAS TO OFFER
- Museo de Los Orishas – learn more about the Yoruba religion influence in Cuba, see the physical representations, and the elements of the main Orishas
- Casa de Africa – Located in the heart of the old city, the Museo Casa de Africa houses some unique items that give a glimpse of how the rich and diverse African history and culture made the journey and left its mark on Cuba.
- Iglesia y Convento de Nuestra Señora de la Merced – home to one of the most famous religious icons in all of Cuba, La Santísima Virgen de Regla. This version of the Virgin Mary is black, which is important for Cubans, many of whom have African heritage. In Santería she also represents the African goddess of the ocean, Yemayá.
- Salchipizza – is owned by Alberto Gonzalez, the first Cuban Chef to ever win a Michelin Star.
- Bodeguita del Medio – Storied watering hole with writing on the walls, framed photographs of celebrities & mojitos.
- San Cristóbal – this paladar (locally-run restaurant) was visited by Obama, and he was delighted with their food.
- La Guarida Restaurant – Havana’s most famous restaurant
- Callejón de Hamel – this wonderful alley is entirely devoted to Afro-Cuban culture, with stunning inspired murals and sculptures made by local artists. For dance lovers, every Sunday from noon, there’s a show of traditional rumba.
- Artist Eduardo Roca Salazar – Cuban artist Eduardo Roca Salazar, known as Choco. He is considered one of the most successful printmakers of his country.
- Experience a private concert with some of Cuba’s top young jazz artists – music education in Cuba focuses exclusively on classical music, building a strong technical foundation in all its students. However, Cuban musicians have always been captivated by jazz, with its improvisational tendencies and ecstatic expression. The dedication of these young musicians, who have learned jazz entirely on their own and now play top jazz festivals all around the world, is awe inspiring!
- Malecón – translated as “the pier”, El Malecon is a restored seafront walkway situated along the city’s north coastline and provides lovely views of Havana’s iconic architecture and coast this is great for sunset
- El Ajiaco – Enjoy a cooking demonstration and lunch at one of Havana’s best authentic Cuban restaurants. You will also learn how to prepare a Cuban mojito.
- Montesino farm – meet a farmer in Cuba’s famed tobacco fields, learn on-site about cigar production, and make your own cigar!
- Old Havana (Havana Vieja) – a fascinating neighborhood where Cuba’s people, culture, and history all intersect
- Havana Classic Car Tour
- Santa María del Mar – the biggest and most well-known beach in Havana
JEANNE E Richardson
Jeanne’s love of exploring the world has taken her to many parts of the globe. She has traveled extensively in Africa (including Kenya, Ghana, Gambia, Togo, Benin, Ivory Coast and South Africa), through Europe and the Middle East (France, Spain, England, Belgium, Athens, the Greek Islands, Istanbul and Kudasha, and Turkey as well as Egypt. The Hawaiian Islands, Bermuda and the Caribbean, where she has enjoyed the islands of St. Maarten/St. Martin, St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Antigua, Barbados, Bahamas and Grand Cayman.
Jeanne’s lack of love for New England winters prompted her to explore.
Jeanne is a Certified International Tour Director. She graduated from Harvard University where she studied Psychology and Social Policy. As a licensed social worker, her varied background includes years as a psychology and counseling professor at Cambridge College, as well as roles in public relations and communications for government agencies, non-profit organizations and community-based programs. She serves on several community-related boards including the Dudley Square Main Streets Association, the Shirley Eustis House Preservation Association, and the Newmarket Business Association.
Hear FROM OUR OTHER CLIENTS
SHANTELL LANIQUE SMITH
Shantell shares her grandmother’s passion for exploring the world. Her travels have taken her to Italy (Rome, Venice and Florence), France (Paris), Mexico and the Caribbean. Shantell proclaims Italy as her favorite place in the world. She is smitten by the warm hospitality of its people, including babies who wave and say “Ciao,” the cobblestone streets and timeless country landscape reminiscent of Romeo & Juliet, and the delightful cuisine-including endless flavors of gelatin and pasta preparations.
Shantell proclaims Italy as her favorite place in the world.
Shantell graduated from Hampton University with a B.S. in Business Management and completed an MBA program in Entrepreneurship at Simmons School of Management.
A lover of all things wellness and beauty related, Shantell seeks out stress-reducing activities and may be found attending a yoga class or enjoying a spa service (or two) in her spare time. She also serves as a mentor to emerging entrepreneurs.
I went on the South Africa trip with Blue Dynasty and the experience was dynamic. Jeanne Richardson planned every aspect of the trip with great care, keeping the traveler in mind every step of the way. Wonderful trip!!
Just got back from an amazing 8 day 7 night trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica through Blue Dynasty Ent. Travel Agency. They are amazing! I was recommended to do activities and had the time of my life. Catamaran (boat ride), Mystic Mountain which had: Bobsled, Sky Explorer, Ragamuffin ride, Web Rope Course, Regga Rock climbing, Zip lining, Infinity Pool and Electric ATV’s. I would definitely Recommend Blue Dynasty.
Jeanne and her team were wonderful and easy to work with. We wanted a COVID safe trip and everything was perfect. We were able to book air travel and hotel in Bermuda through her and even the transfers to the hotel. When we had a question while on vacation, Jeanne was available to us easily! I recommend Blue Dynasty E&T. Go on vacation… call them!
Blue Dynasty is my travel agency. This Grandmother, Granddaughter duo are awesome. Everything goes off without a hitch. Everything was explained and was clear. I recommend Blue Dynasty Entertainment and Travel
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW
The time for waiting is over. It has never been more affordable to go to Cuba, Blue Dynasty makes it easy and we take care of the planning and preparation it requires to get into Cuba. The island awaits and there has never been a better time than now.
All of this can be yours for a 100% refundable $200 deposit. You fill out a questionnaire to help match you with travelers with like interests, and from there you make affordable monthly payments that are easy to manage.
Why wait? The next time you are sitting at home or at your desk at work, dreaming about beaches and waves lapping against sand, remember that it is worth taking the leap.
Is This Trip For you
- Are you an open-minded person who enjoys experiencing new cultures and participating in new experiences?
- Do you get along with people from different backgrounds than yourself?
- Are you okay with opening up to, conversing and interacting with your fellow travelers?
- Are you down to travel the world with a group of like-minded individuals like yourself?
- Are you excited about immersing yourself in the local culture and interacting with locals?
- Are you up for good vibes and a little adventure?
- Are you someone who can roll with the punches and go with the flow?
If you answered yes to these questions, please proceed to join one of the clubs for more information.
If you answered no to any of these questions, this trip may not be for you.
Total Price $3,425* (double occupancy)
Total Price $4,025* (single occupancy)
*Prices are per person and subject to a Service Fee*
Monthly payments until March 1, 2023
(Spaces open until filled)
TOUR CODES: AZUM23 (Azure Club) or COBM23 (Cobalt Club)